Saturday 13 October 2007

Organic Trip

Please now...don't tell me you organic.
All caught up with greenin' up the planet?
Say the smoke goin' up in the air
Gonna block out the sun.
Burn us all up.

Well. As that's the case,
I reckon oughtta have a barbeque first.
So Saturday last--
Got the smoke cookin' all nice...
good friends and foes all round

Except for one lady--- she sit up too straight.
Wrong kind a neighbor.... She a neighbor without a hood.
Look like Mrs. I'm too good.
Peculiar way she wear her clothes
Mid-summer..she's got panty hose.
That only reach up to her thigh
Cus of her shorts, can see the line.
Kind of gear a girl wears strippin'
This woman dance? No. She only tippin'

Visitin' some long lost half-adopted relative
happened to be our Julie down the street is where she live.

Just a one-off thang. We hopin'
She don't come again--especially as they broke in
To her car and stole her grin.

Hamburgers---is what we had...
Nicely burned--th' weren't too bad
But then she ask...in a posh rude way
"Is this organic? " ---Had to say,

"Organic lady? This hamburger....
Hamburger from a cow.
Cows can not be planted.
Cow don't grow in the ground."

I do know what organic means.
I've seen the drama on tv.
The one on channel five at noon
We'll all be puffed up real soon.


Organics grow in pure dirt scenes.
A dirt so pure that it is clean.
One hundred plus percent this dirt.
You touch it and your hands won't hurt.
Just like an addict not on drugs.
Not even mixed with water-mud.
No froth..no scum...no shit in it.
Hell, you could even bathe in it.

People go for miles just to find that piece of earth.
The seeking and the searching is the reason for its worth.
You can't even touch it once you find it. Once you do,
you'll get your hands dirty. Then the dirt will not be true.
Touch it again?....now the dirt's dirty. Ain't that the rub.
That's how come organics are such expensive grub.

Ya'll got organic carrots, organic potatoes, lettuce and so on... basically... just double the price of the vegetables..
put em in a different package.
See what fools buy them.
I'm so fancy, got me an organic car-- 'Cause I'm on an organic trip.
Damn..I wish I had some organic gas to go with it.

I heard that word already too many times for my own likin'
And the kind a people usin it..i don't like em
Not happy with payin three dollars a gallon for gasoline
wanna pay more--got any organic sir?
Not happy with a aten dollar haircut.. got to be atleast 50 if not 100
ya'll want small meduim or large scissors.
I can cut up your wallet with either one.
Want an organic blow dry with that?
I'll leave on the dryer-press reverse
and suck it up---credit cards and all...
Want an organic permanent?
Won't get your wallet back.







No comments: