Thursday 4 October 2007

Noise Patrol

Lady downstairs? Little old Greasy Teeth?
She been gettin' bored lately.
What she do if she ain't tendin' her flock of cock a roaches?
She got her own personal form of DIY.

She hear me in the bath tub? " What a good idea.
I think I'll take a bath too...."
Goes in there with a five foot club--
One she used to beat her husband with....
Beats it against the hot water pipe
Until she's got her own man made waterfall...
It's like a drumming audition---but a little out of tune.

She don't hear my tv no more---it broke.
Infact, she don't hear no noise at all.
So what she do?
She do me a favor
Turn up her own music so loud, I don't need none of mine.
Kind of her...music's expensive.
I may not have seen the news lately,
But I can feel it vibratin' the furniture.

I's in the kitchen?
She decide, she feelin' a little hungry herself.
Step inside---start throwin' the plates all over the show
Like a frisbee competition with the chinaware.

And if I don't make no noise back?
She so disappointed, she get on the phone.
Tells me I distressin' her with my boy's truck playin'.
Honey my boy ain't even here.
He with his papa on the weekends.

Who was just by now?....
Ronaldo---the noise patrol.
He say she been callin' them lately.
So he come over without an invitation..... tryin' to
Catch me at somethin' I ain't doin'
And luckily...at the time.....I wasn't doin' it.

Ya'll know them pills she takin' for that shakin' disease?
She needs to up the dose---
Or why not just do us a favor?
Take 'em all at the same time.

No comments: