Wednesday 14 November 2012

Photosynthesis

Yesterday, entering the lift on the way to school, Ben asked, "Has the Queen ever said the word 'photosynthesis'?" I think she has. I think the Queen has said Photosynthesis before. Not sure how many times, but I'm sure she's done it herself.

Do you think she watches Dr. Who?

What would I like to know about the Queen? Has she ever thought of doing something more constructive with all the money she has? One of the richest people in the world. If that were me, I'd change a few things. But maybe she's too busy waving.

He also wants to know about worms...How many different kinds of worms are there mum? I could only name nightcrawlers, maggots, and pink worms. Not a scientist. Not sure if maggots qualify.

And then on to the popular topics of sink holes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis and other types of horrific weather.

Lemsip and peppermint tea the current answer to boring cough. Noticed that Lemsip actually takes the tea stains right off your cuppa. So wondering what it's made of. Alternating now...beer, lemsip, smokey, and echinacea tea. Can't be all medicine.

No comments: