Tuesday 27 October 2015

Bloomsbury Festival

Here's Ben at Light Up Store Street on Friday evening. The fire and water fountains were amazing. The Bloomsbury Festival 2015 came with a few problems....the main one being that The Mary Ward House who had promised rooms to several artists in June cancelled their offer only a few days before the festival. I was moved to Senate House, but the hundreds of programs that were printed up had specified me and other artists being elsewhere. At seven o'clock on Friday evening, the boards arrived to hang the work up, but there was no one to assemble the boards, so I returned at ten in the morning on Saturday just two hours before the opening to hang the work. I would not wish to repeat that. The next day, I took the paintings to Brunswick Square to show them in a tent. Still, I met a few nice people and sold a few works. 

No comments: