Monday 6 July 2015

Seven Dials Club, London

Thank you for coming to the show at Seven Dials and viewing my work. There was a last minute cancellation of the group show that I arranged. I have put my own work up instead.

This is part of some of the work I have done for Unsend, the collaborative group which I am part of.


The show called Unsend curated by Ivana Blanco Gross was supposed to go up at Seven Dials Club for the opening on Monday , the sixth of July. It did not happen, but here are some images from this collaboration.

 It is an interesting question.....who does this image belong to if two people worked on it?


This is another collaboration. I did the drawing on the left and Ivana added a little bit of text.




The opening is July 6, Monday evening from 6 to 8:30

No comments: